Monday, July 11, 2011

Well Damn

And I was doing so well...

I totally buckled today. I have a fried chicken sandwich and hot chips for lunch and then a massive Mexican feed for dinner. Dinner included 64 ounces of delicious margarita... so please excuse any typos.

I am slightly disappointed in myself. Since I am leaving for Ma tomorrow I really wanted to leave on the right foot, but I guess not. I totally pigged out today. But I am not going to beat myself up over it because, well, there is no point. I am human and sometimes it just happens. I will be better though, and that is my word.

I am nervous about what the trip to MA is going to do to my food intake. I plan to blog frequently...

That's all I've got for now. I've got to finish packing and updating the ipod. More soon.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment