Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dropping the Ball

Well, long time no see.

I haven't updated this blog in over a month. No excuses will be given. Honestly, I just didn't think about it at all. I came home from MA and then a week and a half later I went back up to MA for another week. Then I came home and spent some time with the boy in Charlotte because he was there for work. He is now in DC for work and I am just a handful of days away from the start of yet another school year. Seems as though I have no choice but to get my ass in gear now.

That being said, I've been a very, very bad girl. I don't even want to think about or try to process that damage I've done. So, it's just all about getting back on track, doing damage control, and refocusing... I'm not going to beat myself up for these mistakes. I'm human, I indulged. It's done and over. Now I have to pick up the 234209735237 pound pieces and start fresh.

So, let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment